Our family has been trying out the top European type of wipes named “WaterWipes”. We really liked that they are 99% pure Irish water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract. Which means no chemicals on our baby girl’s face or tushy!!! Fundamentally, WaterWipes are just considerably a less toxic choice for our child. In addition, we found them to be extremely strong and thick. Another thing we really loved about them was that WaterWipes seemed to be more “wet” than “normal” baby wipes. The only issues we had with WaterWipes was that when you pull one out, several come out in a clump. Furthermore, they don’t seem to “stack” together as well for dispensing – like normal wipes do. I received WaterWipes to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own. We used them everywhere: home, car, and preschool. We used them to clean up a variety of messes, ranging from runny noses to spills on the floor to getting off watercolor from preschool to stinky tushies. WaterWipes really help up to a busy two year old! All in all, I give WaterWipes a 4 out of 5 stars.
Things are crazy are here at the moment. We went right from Halloween into Christmas mode. We are decorating for our Thanksgivingmas, which is our Christmas/Thanksgiving with our daughter and her kids. Since I started working, I only have after work in the evening or on the weekends to get everything done. This includes Christmas shopping for the grandkids and the daughter (and the bestie) of course. She is bringing her bestie along as her hubby is at sea, we love her too and welcome her with open arms! Somewhere in there I have to fit in a trip to pick up those grandkids for the week before Thanksgiving, shopping for the Thanksgiving meal and just regular grocery shopping. I think I may need a wife….lol. Or at least a clone or two. It’s not asking too much is it? Work is good, busy, great people. LOTS to learn, but I’m getting there. Well, those dishes aren’t going to wash themselves and the dog really would like to come in for the night… and so life keeps on turning round and round…just like a merry go round.
PS Now to locate those mischievous Elves on the Shelves…
Success! My hard work and perseverance paid off! I am both excited and happy to report that I accepted a job offer yesterday!! I start next week. I knew the right one would come along for me! Senior Accountant for a company here in Austin!! Woohoo!! So things will change a bit in my life, but it’s for the better. It looks like I will have start adulting now…lol. Maybe..he he. Maybe it’s time for Mimi to upgrade her phone and get a new pair of boots 🙂
This certainly gives me hope!
I’ve mentioned before that to be a writer is to be rejected, but how have famous authors really been treated by the publishing industry? I’ve tracked down several excerpts from rejection letters to well-known authors and shared them below. Some of them are hysterical. Others are horrifying. But all of them offer a brief peek into the realm of publishing.
Rejection Letter Excerpts
— — —
1. “You’d have a decent book if you’d get rid of that Gatsby Character.” – to F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
2. “Stick to teaching.” – to Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
3. “We are not interested in science fiction which deals with negative utopias. They do not sell.” -to Stephen King, Carrie
4. “I rack my brains why a chap should need thirty pages to describe how he turns over in bed before going to sleep.” – to…
View original post 769 more words
I want to thank all my followers. I have reached my first personal goal of 10 followers! May not seem like much, but it is to me! I’m both honored and humbled. Also, thanks and welcome to all new visitors! “Waves”
Check out FabFitFun they offer boxes of way cool stuff for a reasonable price, click my link below and use the promo code I provided for $10!! Buy now for the holidays!
Thank you @fabfitfun for introducing me to amazing products like these each season! They’re sharing a code with all of you too! Use PUMPKIN for $10 off at fabfitfun.com.
Or rather excuses….
I myself have used all of these at one point, but I changed for the better. Have you been guilty of uttering any of these? Especially. I don’t have time to… I find one has the time to do things that are important to them. Just saying….
- I’m just no good at cooking.
- My wife/husband spends everything I save.
- I’m just not creative like you.
- Teenagers are so expensive.
- It’s so hard to make ends week nowadays.
- I’m too busy to chase after sales.
- I can never find what I want at thrift shops.
- I don’t have time to….
- My family won’t eat casseroles.
This is a list taken from one of my favorite author (Amy Dacyczyn) books, The Tightwad Gazette.
This is only the second blog party I have hosted. However, I thought that due to my upcoming bloggaversary of my first year blogging, that it’s the perfect time to host a Par-tay!! Everyone h…
Source: Networking Party: Come on in!
Grandparenting/ParentingHow many of us are having problems with seasonal allergies right now? In this house hold, I know we all are! Personally, I am on three prescriptions a day for allergies. My granddaughter just turned two so finally she is old enough to take something for her allergies. We tried using the “natural/organic” formulas. But, they were completely ineffective. I am a member of BzzAgent . They provide opportunities foe me to try products and services, in exchange for me sharing my honest opinions with people I know. About the time we had exhausted the natural alternatives, I was contacted by BzzAgent for an opportunity to try Children’s Claritin. I accepted the invitation. BzzAgent sent us a free 2 oz. bottle and some $3 off coupons. We tried it and to our surprise. Children’s Claritin (grape) has helped her so much. She is able to go preschool without having a runny nose and cough. Other parents even began to comment. I shared with them that she was taking Children’s Claritin and that I was a member of BzzAgent. I offered them some of the $3 coupons. We have since bought 2 bottles of Children’s Claritin. Side effects were a concern for us. However, we have not seen any. It has not made her sleepy or hyper.
After brainstorming with family and friends we came up with some ideas for staying on top your job search.
- Remove key age indicators from your resume, such as the year you graduated from college or high school and the time periods that you were employed.
- Give yourself a makeover. You’ll feel better and it really can make a difference in the way people perceive you.
- Explore alternative ways to supplement your income. Freelancing. Online surveys. Contract work. Part-time job.
- Start a blog. It will help you appear current and tech savvy.
- Make sure all your social media presences are cleaned up and presentable so that you can make the best first impression WHEN a potential employer looks you up. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn (if you don’t have one – get one), etc.
- Take a class! Either in person or online.
- Stay abreast of the goings on in your industry by reading or training.
- Send a thank you note to the interviewer.
- Stay positive!