Or rather excuses….
I myself have used all of these at one point, but I changed for the better. Have you been guilty of uttering any of these? Especially. I don’t have time to… I find one has the time to do things that are important to them. Just saying….
- I’m just no good at cooking.
- My wife/husband spends everything I save.
- I’m just not creative like you.
- Teenagers are so expensive.
- It’s so hard to make ends week nowadays.
- I’m too busy to chase after sales.
- I can never find what I want at thrift shops.
- I don’t have time to….
- My family won’t eat casseroles.
This is a list taken from one of my favorite author (Amy Dacyczyn) books, The Tightwad Gazette.